|Print Page | Close Window|
This website is owned by International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A. ("IAG", "we" or "us") and hosted and managed on our behalf by West Corporation (formerly known as Nasdaq Public Relations & Digital Media Services) ("West").
- what information we collect about you;
- how we use your information;
- who we share your information with;
- your rights regarding our use of your information;
- how long we keep your information; and
- how to contact us.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We will collect, process and store information such as your name, email address and company address when you contact us to register for our e-mail alert system on our website.
Cookies and web analytics services are also used to collect information about your use of our website. For more information please see sections 7 to 9 below.
3. How do we use your information?
We will use the contact details you provide to us when registering for the e-mail alerts on our website. You may unsubscribe from any e-mail alerts at any time by using the form on our website, http://www.iagshares.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=240949&p=irol-alerts.
4. Who do we share your information with?
If you register for the e-mail alert service, we shall share the information you provide with West who manage and operate the service. West uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its network and data centre provider for webhosting services.
We will not share your information with others except in the event we are required to so by law or to a law enforcement agency.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not use your information to send you marketing information. We treat all information held with the utmost care and security and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
5. What are your rights in relation to our use of your information?
You have rights under data protection law in relation to our use of your information, including to:
- request access to your information, which you can do by contacting us using the details in Section 10;
- update or amend your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- object to certain uses of your information (which includes processing based on legitimate interests) on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the deletion of your information, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances;
- to withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our use of your information;
- to the return of information you have provided to use, to use for your own purposes (often called your right to data portability) where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract; and the processing is carried out by automated means; and
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which for the UK is the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk).
More information about these rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/. If you have any questions about these rights, or you would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the details set out in Section 10.
6. How long do we keep your information?
The sort of data we may track include IP address, location, where and how often visitors click on our website, how long they remain on a page on our website, web browser type, browser language and the date and time of visitors' requests. We collect this data in order to help diagnose problems with our server(s) and to understand how visitors use our site so that we can improve our website's user-experience.
You can set your web browser to refuse all cookies but some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
8. Google Analytics
9. Adobe Analytics
10. How to contact us?
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- by post: Privacy Manager
International Airlines Group
PO Box 365
11. Links to other websites
Please note that our website contains links to other airline and aviation sites which have their own privacy policies.